Are you passionate about making a long-term impact in your community?
Are you a student looking for extra volunteer hours this summer?
The Collingwood Summer Music Festival is currently looking for volunteers in the following roles to help kick-start its first season:
- Front-end staff (checking tickets, assisting patrons, ushers, selling artists CDs)
- Drivers (driving artists from their accommodation to the church)
- Stage Managers (strong arms to setup the stage/gym/foyer, control backstage door)
- Billeting & Accommodation for artists
- Administration (data entry, spreadsheets)
- Master of ceremonies
Each volunteer receives a free ticket to a concert of their choice and will have their names acknowledged in the festival’s official program booklet.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your preferred role and resume. One of our friendly staff members will get back to your shortly.
Collingwood Summer Music Festival
4-115 First St., Suite 437
Office: (705) 300-2405
WE'RE SOCIAL FOLLOW US