Virtual Stage – Tuesday, July 13 @ 8:30pm
In the unlikely case of a sudden thunderstorm, we may have to cut the transmission short tonight.
- Shin Kodama (New Echoes), composed by Kiyoshi Nagata.
- Hitori Uchi (One person, one drum), composed by Aki Takahashi
- Harukoma (Spring Horses)
- Nebuta Daiko (Nebuta festival drumming)
- Hon-Choshi, traditional arranged by Aki Takahashi
- San Ren On (Rhythms of three), composed by Kiyoshi Nagata
- Tenkai* (Heaven)
- Araumi (Story Sea)
- Iwai (Celebrate)
*with accompanying painting session
Kiyoshi Nagata – taiko and bamboo flute
Aki Takahashi – taiko, voice and shamisen
Kevin Zi-Xiao He
Note: For security reasons, please don’t share these access links with anyone outside of your immediate household. Each DIGITAL PASS is limited to ONE IP address per customer. Thank you for your understanding!
If you experience any problems with the player, please try this direct link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.