Did you know that revenue from ticket sales pays less than one-half of the costs of bringing great music and performers to you? Your donation to the Collingwood Music Festival family helps us to close the gap between ticket revenue and production expenses and ensures memorable performances for years to come.
Our primary venue, First Presbyterian Church in Collingwood, does not have numbered seating. However, by donating $200 or more, you’ll not only receive a tax receipt for the full amount of your donation, but also be able to sit in the first three rows regardless of what time you arrive.
The Collingwood Music Festival is a registered charitable organization (#749171088RR0001) recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency. You can send a donation quickly and securely using the online form below. We issue official tax receipts for donations above $20.
Note: Please send Interac e-Transfer payments to email@example.com. Thank you!
- Acknowledgement in the season program
- Advanced notice of relevant concert updates via newsletter
- Preferred seating in the first 3 rows ($200 and up)
- An invitation to tea with the artistic director and friends (Artists Circle and up)
- Invitation to an exclusive post-festival reception (Leadership Circle and up)
- Complimentary tickets for your friends and family (Presidents Circle and up)
Five levels of donation:
- Friend $50
- Patron $100
- Artists Circle $500
- Leadership Circle $1000
- Presidents Circle $1500
We also offer a limited amount of presenting sponsorships for exclusive attribution to an event and VIP access. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about this exciting opportunity.