The Collingwood Summer Music Festival is a registered charitable organization (#749171088RR0001) recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency. You can send a donation quickly and securely using the online form below. We issue official tax receipts for donations above $20.
Note: Please send Interac e-Transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Donate to the Festival
Benefits of donating include:
- Acknowledgement in the season program
- Advanced notice of our concerts via newsletter
- An invitation to attend a dress rehearsal of one of our concerts
- An invitation to tea with our artistic director and staff members
- Preferred seating (Patrons and up)*
- Invitation to an exclusive post-concert reception with artists (Artists Circle and up)
- Invitation to an exclusive soiree at a private home (Leadership circle and up)
*Preferred seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis due to a limited quantity, and is only available for Gold Festival Pass holders.
Five levels of donation:
- Friend $50
- Patron $100
- Artists Circle $500
- Leadership Circle $1000
- Presidents Circle $1500
We also offer a limited amount of presenting sponsorships for exclusive attribution to an event. Please email us at email@example.com for further details about this exciting opportunity.