The following stipulations have been put in place in order to ensure everyone’s safety during the 2021 Festival season:
- All festival participants are required to register and provide contact tracing data prior to entering the building.
- The festival board continues to meet virtually via ZOOM until further notice.
- Each event is administered by a COVID-19 health representative who prepares a detailed, safety plan and establishes safe work zones prior to each performance/rehearsal.
- The Festival is placing sanitizing stations at all entry-point locations within the church, including hand-held contactless thermometers, informative flyers and hand sanitizer.
- Detailed instructions have been provided to our volunteers to ensure that all participants maintain a distance of at least two metres.
The Festival is also prepared to seek alternative outdoor venues, limit audience capacity accordingly or postpone the festival as required by public health authorities.