December 24, 2020
The Collingwood Summer Music Festival has been granted charitable status by the Canada Revenue Agency.
Charitable Registration: #749171088RR0001
The Collingwood Summer Music Festival is now officially recognized as a charitable organization and can write out its own tax receipts to donors. All donors who contribute over $20 will receive a tax receipt directly from the festival for the full eligible amount of their donation.
Click here to learn more about how to donate.
Benefits of Donating
Thousands of audience members will recognize your brand as the one that directly affected their lives in a positive way like none other did, by listening to their concerns about bringing quality musical experiences to their community, exceeding their greatest expectations when it mattered.
Benefits of donating include:
- Acknowledgement in the season program
- Advanced notice of our concerts via newsletter
- An invitation to attend a dress rehearsal of one of our concerts
- An invitation to tea with our artistic director and staff members
- Preferred seating (Friends and up)*
- Invitation to an exclusive post-concert reception with artists (Artists Circle and up)
- Invitation to an exclusive soiree at a private home (Leadership circle and up)
Five categories of sponsorship available:
- Friend $100
- Patron $250
- Artists Circle $500
- Leadership Circle $1000
- Presidents Circle $2000
We also offer presenting sponsorships for selected events. Please write to email@example.com for further details.
*Preferred seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis due to a limited quantity, and is only available for Gold Festival Pass holders.